We advise you to read these terms before using our website and before submitting any data to us.
Please check for updates and latest versions, any changes which show we provide a service or comply with new legal requirements.
- 1. When these terms apply
- 1.2 If you don’t adhere to all these terms then we can suspend or terminate your use of services and your account or take any other action we deem appropriate based on your failure to observe these terms and conditions.
- 2. Terms for using our services and content
2.1 Content of site and information about UTM. The content and information on this website is for your general information and use only. UTM reserves the right to change the information on this page for any reason, at any time without notice and without any liability to UTM.
We do not give warranty to or guarantee the accuracy, the completeness or timeliness of information available on the UTM website. By using this site you acknowledge that this site may contain inaccuracies and errors.
2.2 Third parties: This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience, and to provide you with further information. UTM does not guarantee or warrant that the content of the third party pages are correct or accurate. The link does not in any way indicate or imply, that UTM endorses or affiliates with these websites, their owners, the content and the views expressed on the website. The links do not in any way imply that the owner or the content of the website is a representation of UTM nor that they are recommended by us.
UTM will not be held responsible or liable for any information the third party pages store and process about you. UTM has no control over the third party websites or platforms and receives no data from these in regards to you.
If you create a link to UTM’s website from another website, UTM reserves the right to object to this use and require the withdrawal of such a link.
- 2.3 Don’t interfere with UTM Services: This means no hacking, circumvent any content security, refusing to remove content, or apps from your device when we ask you to if these are provided to you. This might happen when we take down services, which we can do at any time, without notice.
- 2.5 Don’t harm or offend other people: This means: Don’t damage our reputation by associating us with sexism or racism. Don’t damage the reputation of someone, say, or comment on an active lawsuit. Don’t harass or upset people. Don’t post or upload anything offensive or obscene.
- 2.5 Don’t pretend to be UTM: This includes; Recreating a service or copying the look of a service, using the UTM brand, trade marks or logos without our permission, use of content in press releases and other marketing or making money from our content or services.
This website is the copyright of Under the Moon with all rights reserved.
3.1 General notice on UTM copyright: The UTM website contains material which is wholly created and/or owned by the UTM or which is licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to: logo, website, lay-out, the design, the appearance, the graphics, the information, the pictures, videos and moving images. Reproduction or unlawful, unlicensed or unauthorised use of any such property belonging to the UTM is strictly prohibited. UTM reserves the right to pursuit such conduct in a legal manner, and we want to make you aware this may give rise to claim for damages or be a criminal offence. If you wish to use any copyrighted material or any material that can be regarded as such, please contact the UTM about the ownership of the copyright and where to obtain permission for such use.
4. Things you cannot do with UTM: When using information from the website or associated social media platforms: You should not use or share information to cause harm or offence, insult, mislead, discriminate or defame, promote pornography, tobacco or weapons, put children at risk, anything illegal such as using hate speech, inciting terrorism or breaking privacy law, anything that could bring UTM into disrepute. Don’t say that UTM endorse, promote, advertise, sponsor, supply or approve of you – unless UTM have agreed this in writing.
5 Data Protection
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from May 2018, requires us to inform you about our legal basis for processing of your data. Our processing and collection of your data are either based on your consent provided for us to do so, or it is necessary in order for us to fulfil our obligation in a contractual relationship with you, or it is in respect to legitimate interests or any legal obligation under law, as stated in Article 6 in the GDPR.
If you have concerns or if you suspect or become aware of a breach of data protection laws or international treaties, please email email@example.com with the title ‘Breach’ in the subject title so that we can deal with your request in a timely manner as required by law.
6 Disclaimer and liability
While we do our best to give you up to date services and provide you with correct information, we hereby state that this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided makes no representations or warranties, neither expressly or implied, in regards to the information or related intellectual property displayed and contained on this site. Any reliance on information displayed on these pages owned by UTM is solely and strictly at your own risk, and UTM will not in any way be liable for loss or damage, indirectly or consequential, that should arise from your use of this website.
UTM will not be held responsible and/or liable for any loss or damage, indirectly or consequential, in regards to the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance or technical issues or challenges beyond our control.
UTM will not be held responsible and/or liable for any loss or damage, indirectly or consequential, in regards to links to third party sites and their content.
7 Security Statement
If there are changes in relation to how we would like to use your information, a more prominent notice may be issued.
By using this website you commit to not hacking our systems or in any way try to get around our content security technology. You also commit to not damage our reputation by associating us with any sort of discriminatory behaviour and/ or statements.
- 8. Miscellaneous
- 8.1 On behalf of a business: If you use a service on behalf of a business, that business agrees to these terms. So your business has to stick to these terms if you use a service; substantially to do your job – as an employee, contractor or consultant; for commercial purposes – to make a profit or for educational, non-profit, charitable or government uses.
- 8.3 This is a contract between you and us. No one else has any rights to enforce its terms.
- 8.4 Jurisdiction Any dispute arising out of your use of this website as described in these terms and if applicable, in breach with law or legal obligations, is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- 8.6 Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional information